This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Microsoft Office 365 Login gives their users anywhere access to the latest Office applications, plus advanced cloud based IT services. It's a great service but if you cannot find Microsoft Office 365 Login so you can get into your account then it's pointless, right? Since you've found this page it must mean that you need some assistance. Their page is quite busy with lots of text and boxes so I'm not surprised you couldn't find it. Let me see if I can help you find what you're looking for.
Microsoft Office 365 Login Step by Step Instructions:
- Visit the Microsoft Office 365 login page by clicking here
- Scroll all the way to the right side of the page, in the top corner in light gray is the "sign in" link.
- Click this link
- A window pops up asking you to "Sign in to Office.com" - choose whether you have a Microsoft Account or Organizational Account by clicking on the blue link that corresponds with your account. This link will take you to the login page.
- Now enter your username (email address) and password and click the blue sign in button. If you click the "keep me signed in box" then you won't have to enter this information in again. But only click this is you're logging on your home computer or a work computer that no one else uses but you.
Still having problems? Maybe you forgot your password and need to reset it? Keep reading on how to do this. But first make sure you chose the correct account type and that you typed that information in correctly. Then go onto the next section.
Microsoft 365 Password Reset Instructions:
- Click on the "Can't access your account?" link.
- This will bring you to the Reset Your Password page. Enter in your email address and the random characters below it into the box provided.
- Click the blue "next" button.
- If you entered the information in correctly this should reset your password by emailing it to you. If not try again. If the characters at the bottom do not make any sense to you, use the audio version.
Still having trouble? It's time to ask for help. We'd be glad to walk you through the process and make things easier for you. Choose from the following contact options.
Microsoft 365 Contact Information:
Virtual Chat Agent: click here and enter your question in the box provided at the top of the screen.
Technical support help: click here
Microsoft Customer Service agents are available to answer your general questions regarding Microsoft products and services, licenses and more.
5 A.M. - 9 P.M. (Pacific Time)
6 A.M. - 3 P.M. (Pacific Time)
For product support please select your product from our directory to contact a Microsoft Support Professional by email, chat or phone.
Please check back here for more updates on the Microsoft 365 login information.